Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Our January.......

We have had a wonderful start to the new year and are anxious to see what this coming year has in store for our family. January has gone by so fast and I haven't put forth the time to blog. So here is an update on our family and what we have been up to.........

Kev is wonderful as always, but still very busy travelling with his work. He is ambitious as ever and always planning our next adventure together. A few of our hopeful adventures this year are to once again conquer the Grand Canyon...rim to rim, buy kayaks and go kayaking, trail running, and HOPEFULLY make our trip to Napa Valley. This man does..... and does ..... and does for his family and I am so grateful for him.

My Maryssa has been enjoying 3rd grade and will be turning 9 in March. She is constantly riding her bike all over this ranch and is loving every minute of it! This year I have had the opportunity of helping the varsity girls basketball team condition for the season and Maryssa has been right there with me at every practice. She just loves basketball and looks forward to practice everyday.

Graycie is a happy Kindergartener! She is starting to read really well and I thoroughly enjoy listening to her. Graycie is already counting down the days until she is a FIRST GRADER! (not sure she realizes that next year she will be in school all day!)

January has been a busy month for me and my little personal training business. I hold weekly "bootcamp" style workouts, am privately training clients, and helping condition the PVHS girls basketball team. I LOVE being busy, but look forward to taking a break in the Spring/Summer. With all the beautiful weather we have been having, I am getting a little anxious for summertime......please hurry and get here!

No comments:

Post a Comment