Sunday, June 13, 2010

Finally Getting My Garden Started

I have been talking about and wanting to start a garden for quite some time now, and we finally got it started this weekend. So excited about it! I have to admit that my thumb isn't very green, but I am ready to learn as much as I can. Growing up we always had fresh veggies from my Grandma and Grandpa Sharp's garden and I have come to realize that there is nothing like it! I just hope that one day my garden will produce excellent veggies like theirs.

We have had a nice relaxing weekend, but are heading to Reno/Tahoe tomorrow morning for the week. Kev has been working there quite a bit lately, and we are ready to spend some time there with him. I LOVE Tahoe this time of year and can't wait to have a nice relaxing week!

No comments:

Post a Comment